About Me

My photo
Jackson Bridge, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
1996 – 1998 Royal College of Art, London MA Printmaking. 1992 – 1996 University of Reading BA Fine Art. I am a full time printmaker working from my home studio near Holmfirth in Yorkshire. I exhibit regularly in the UK and Europe and sell my work all over the world, through my shop Little Print Press. FOR MORE INSIGHT ABOUT MY WORK, PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE: www.emmalawrenson.com

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Newlight Prize Exhibition

NEW LIGHT PRIZE EXHIBITION
seventy two artists, four galleries. 
(Green Stone, screenprint on Fabriano Rosaspina)
I am extremely pleased to have been selected for this very prestigious show with some exceptional artists. In 2015 I won the printmakers prize and this time it went to the very talented Neil Bousfield.
The exhibition has just started at the spectacular Bowes Museum in Barnard Castle. In March is travels to Huddersfield Art Gallery  and moves in June to The Bankside Gallery in London. The last stop - October 2018 - Jan 2019 is at the Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery in Carlise.

No comments:

Post a Comment