About Me

My photo
Jackson Bridge, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
1996 – 1998 Royal College of Art, London MA Printmaking. 1992 – 1996 University of Reading BA Fine Art. I am a full time printmaker working from my home studio near Holmfirth in Yorkshire. I exhibit regularly in the UK and Europe and sell my work all over the world, through my shop Little Print Press. FOR MORE INSIGHT ABOUT MY WORK, PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE: www.emmalawrenson.com

Monday 21 May 2018

Gallery Walls to buy in sets.



Inspired by Matisse Collection.
A collection of six handmade original screenprints (from small editions) on Beautiful Fabriano Paper. 
Organic shapes and a delicate palette of greys, off whites and pale blues will add a feeling of peace and tranquility to your wall. I always strive to make work that is simple and understated with a little bit of elegance thrown in!

This nature inspired collection of simple motifs and fluid line drawings has a slight nod to Matisse. Available in my Etsy shop £265.


This minimalist set concentrates on geometric forms with bold use of colour. It’s crisp, smooth and clean images, explore shape and form through the layering of colours, textures and hand-drawn marks. I think this set has a retro / Mid Century Modern feel and is sure to add a pop of colour to any wall! 

Everything here has been made by hand from start to finish making a truly original collection of art. £440



This modern collection is fresh with summery shades of pinks, yellows and light grey’s. Most of the inspiration for these pieces comes from my immediate environment. I try to look beyond the obvious and note unusual shapes, patterns and colours as I go about my day, translating them into playful prints. £350


No comments:

Post a Comment