About Me

My photo
Jackson Bridge, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
1996 – 1998 Royal College of Art, London MA Printmaking. 1992 – 1996 University of Reading BA Fine Art. I am a full time printmaker working from my home studio near Holmfirth in Yorkshire. I exhibit regularly in the UK and Europe and sell my work all over the world, through my shop Little Print Press. FOR MORE INSIGHT ABOUT MY WORK, PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE: www.emmalawrenson.com

Wednesday 4 March 2020

NEW SHOP COMING SOON! I have been selling my work through Etsy for over ten years and have decided that 2020 is the year to open my own shop from my website. EMMALAWRENSON.COM Everything will be pretty much the same, but better! Over the coming months I will be up and running. I’m so excited about this new stage, and hope to see you there! (Little Print Press on Etsy will remain open for now šŸ™‚)

No comments:

Post a Comment